On Thursday 15th March Grandparents were invited into school to spend some time with their grandchildren. They were entertained by the choir whilst they enjoyed some refreshments, before going into the classes to do some reading with the children. Thank you for coming along - we received some lovely feedback!
Grandparent afternoon feedback 2018
What did you enjoy?
- Enthusiastic children
- The choir were great/outstanding.
- Being in class with grandchild.
- Listening to my grandchild read
- Scones with cream
- Teacher in class were pleasant.
- Well organised.
- Really enjoyable afternoon
- You are a very good school and the children are having a wonderful education.
- Everything about the school is brilliant.
- Stay as you are.
- Pupils are well mannered and a credit to you all.
- Can’t wait for next year.
- Nice to be acknowledge as we play a big part in grandchildren’s lives e.g. doing school run.
- Love that you get families involved.
- Not about this event but I am worried about parents waiting with their engine running- pollution.