What is expected?
Home learning is going to be different for each family, so please do not think I'm expecting a lot. Here are the expectations for home learning:
- Listen to your child read for at least 20 minutes every day, and perhaps read them a story too.
- Your child does one form of exercise a day and gets some fresh air.
- Have fun, play games and spend time as a family.
- If you can, complete some activities from the learning grids, prioritizing English and Maths.
- Stay connected: talk to friends, family and send me updates on Class Dojo.