Guidance for live learning (zoom)
- Children should be in a quiet space (ideally sat at a table) and an appropriate place (i.e. no bathrooms or toilets)
- Children should be fully dressed
- Children should not use the chat facility unless they are told to by the teacher (i.e. respond to questions, etc)
- Children are not allowed to take photographs of the screen or record the session
- Children should stay on mute unless they are given permission by the teacher to unmute
- Parents and children should not share details of or invitations for group sessions with other parents or children outside of the group
- If you have any concerns or wish to report any online safety issues you can contact me, Mrs Ashton or Miss Turner via Dojo or on email
- Inappropriate language is not allowed
- Please ensure that you or your child are identifiable when joining the Zoom. For safeguarding reasons, I can only admit you if I recognise your name in the waiting room.
Monday - Homework in via DOJO
Tuesday - Forest School (afternoon)
Thursday - PE
Friday - Library book change
Self isolation 2 week planning
If you are asked to self isolate this is the 2 week planning you will be given for your child in a paper format. It will either by delivered to you or it can be picked up if it is safe to do so. This document will have the links to the video on.