Dear Y3 Carers and Parents
Here is an overview of what we are doing this term:
· English – focus on writing Myths, Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation
· Numeracy – Focus on using and applying knowledge about money
· Science – Amazing Bodies of humans and animals
· History – Who were the Ancient Eqyptians and how did they live?
· Geography – What is a river?
· RE – How does Art link with religion?
· Music – Drum Skool
· Design and Technology – Making Sandwiches and Pyramids!
· PE - Athletics coaching and Rounders
Things to remember
· Monday – please hand in homework, reading journals and library books
· Thursday and Friday – Outdoor PE Kit needed
· Thursday – Forest Schools kit needed
Staffing: I will have overall responsibility for the class and will be teaching every day except Friday when Mrs May will cover the class. Mrs Hampson, Teaching Assistant, will be here every day except Friday.
Our value this half term in Friendship!
Please do not hesitate to call, email or come in after school if you have any questions.
Many thanks for all your support. Mrs Moses